BYOB or Bake Your Own Brownie is a DIY edibles kit with 1/4 cup of pre-measured cannabis oil containing 100 mg of THC. The kit allows you to make your own edibles exactly to your own tastes and desired strength. Gluten Free? Vegan? No nuts? If you have dietary restrictions or a creative flair in the kitchen and want to make your own small batch edibles at low cost, BYOB is the perfect starting point for whatever culinary cannabis creation you can dream up.
The cannabis oil is blended with MCT oil and has a neutral flavor that complements anything you make or bake.
BYOB is currently available in an Indica blend which is best suited for relaxation and sleep. Recipes and detailed baking instructions can be found on www.bakeyourownbrownies.com
How to Dose
IF YOU USE THE ENTIRE JAR OF BYOB OIL (WHICH CONTAINS 100 MG OF THC CANNABIS) AND CUT YOUR GOODIES INTO:
- 10 SERVINGS, 1 piece = 10 mg THC
- 20 SERVINGS, 1 piece = 5 mg THC
- 33 SERVINGS, 1 piece = 3 mg THC
(*Dosage and serving sizes are approximate. Your results may vary.)
- The BYOB extract container comes equipped with a 1 mL dropper for measuring convenience.
- With dosing, we recommend that you start small.
- One full dropper contains 1.7 mg THC and is an appropriate amount for one single dose.
- If you are looking for stronger relief, try two full droppers for a 3.4 mg dose of THC.
- The entire bottle of BYOB extract contains 100 mg of THC cannabis extract. This is an amount you’d add to an entire batch of brownies to be split into 33 pieces that will each contain 3 mg of THC cannabis extract.