Intended for individuals dealing with insomnia, acute pain and anxiety. For sleep or pain relief, the 1:1 is best taken at nighttime or when needing a fast and potent dose of relief from anxiety or pain.
The 1:1 Tincture is intended for individuals dealing with insomnia, acute pain and anxiety or simply looking for a balanced dose of psychoactivity and euphoria. For sleep or pain relief, the 1:1 is best taken at nighttime or when needing a fast and potent dose of relief from anxiety or pain. Because of the higher THC content in this formula, a 1:1 may also be helpful for people looking to wean off of opioids and other pharmaceutical drugs. Benefits of the 1:1 tincture include:
- A balanced sense of euphoria to support a creative practice or a joyful time with friends
- Powerful and fast acting anti-inflammatory
- Soothes pain associated with arthritis, muscular / structural pain, headaches, menstrual cramps
- Sleep aid
- Calms the nervous system and has been effective in individuals suffering from acute anxiety, migraines and other nerve conditions
- Effective in killing certain types of cancer cells
- THC is a highly effective appetite stimulant and anti-nausea remedy for people undergoing chemotherapy and radiation treatments
|CBD rich tincture
Organic Tuscan blend California cold-pressed, extra virgin olive oil, sun-grown cannabis extract
Cannabis dosing takes a lot of trial and error. Because individuals require doses that are unique to their body chemistry, it’s best to start with small doses and slowly increase the dose over time to find the lowest dose that works best for you. Cannabis has a “biphasic” property, meaning that a lower dose can be more beneficial than a higher one. Start off with a very low dose, usually 1/4 dropper (.25ml using the graduated dropper). To enhance absorption, hold under the tongue for 30 to 60 seconds before swallowing. If needed, you can slowly dose up from there to .5 ml or greater. For chronic conditions, it may be more beneficial to dose 3 times a day before each meal. If you find that a tincture does not work after dosing up, then you may want to try another tincture with a different cannabinoid profile and/or ratio. To prolong shelf life, tinctures may be refrigerated.
|Inflammation, Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Pain, Stress