White Buffalo Cold Cured Live Rosin
White Buffalo has tasting notes of fuel, pine, and cinnamon. An energizing strain, it'll stimulate creativity while helping you stay focused on the task at hand.
- Cultivated by Local Motives Farms, Mountain Ranch, Calaveras County - Sativa - 74.21 % THC, 4.82% Terps
- Lineage: Romulan x Blackberry Kush x Bay 11
- Top Terps: δ-Limonene, β-Myrcene, β-Caryophyllene
- Tasting notes: Pungent fuel, pine and cinnamon
- Effect notes: Energizing, creative and focused
Cold Cured Live Rosin: Premium Solventless Craft Concentrate - Zero chemicals, nor solvents ever used. We simply make ice water hash from premium fresh frozen flower and press it into beautiful live rosin. Aromatic gold for the senses rich in cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids. Favored by connoisseurs, flavor chasers and hash heads, but also perfect for those new to concentrates. It is the cleanest, most flavorful and highest quality experience of cannabis extracts.
|Intro Text||A sativa to help you feel energized and focused.|
|Helps With||Creativity, Energy, Focus, Mood, Stress|
|Terpenes||Caryophyllene, Lymonene, Myrcene|