3:1 CBD Releaf Balm
Papa & Barkley’s award-winning Releaf Balm is a top seller in the California cannabis market. This rich all-natural, botanical balm delivers hours of comfort, perfect for everyday use.
Papa & Barkley’s award-winning Releaf Balm is a top seller in the California cannabis market. This rich all-natural, botanical balm delivers hours of comfort, perfect for everyday use. Infused by our proprietary process, it is unmatched for potency and terpene content. Key Benefits
- Made with 100% all-natural, clean ingredients and all the nutrients and benefits of the Cannabis plant.
- Peppermint, eucalyptus, and tea tree essential oils create a cooling effect, which helps relieve discomfort.
- Great for enhancing recovery and alleviating muscle soreness post-workout
- Good for normal inflammation and stiffness that comes with activities of daily life.
How It’s Made
- Handcrafted using our whole plant infusion process to maintain the full spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and phytonutrients.
- Clean and chemical free – no isolates, distillates, or solvents.
- High-quality cannabis from small farms in the Emerald Triangle blended with beeswax, coconut oil, vitamin E and 4 all-natural, thoughtfully sourced essential oils: peppermint, eucalyptus, tea tree and lavender.
|Intro Text||3:1 CBD:THC balm for minor aches, normal inflammation, relaxation.|
Cannabis, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Essential Oil Blend (Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Peppermint, Lavender), Vitamin E Oil, Natural Terpenes.
3:1 CBD:THC 15 ml | approximately 200 mg of cannabinoids per jar 50 ml | more than 600 mg of cannabinoids per jar
Apply balm liberally and gently massage over the affected area until completely absorbed. Repeat 3 or more times daily as needed. Store in a cool to room temperature setting and keep away from direct sunlight. Consult your doctor if irritation develops.
Duration: 2-3 hours Onset time: 15+ minutes Starting dose: nickel sized scoop Preferred by individuals with: whole body aches or acute discomfort
|Helps With||Arthritis, Athletic Recovery, Headache, Inflammation, Muscle pain, Nerve pain, Pain|