1:3 THC Releaf Patch
Papa & Barkley’s transdermal Releaf patches offer up to 12 hours of measured and effective whole-body comfort. Made with fresh-pressed Cannabis rosin, these slow-release patches are chemical-free and great for alleviating acute discomfort or muscle soreness after a long workout.
- Slow release of cannabinoids for consistent effects that last up to 12 hours
- Transdermal (meaning cannabinoids slowly absorb into the skin) to provide both topical relief and internal benefits simultaneously
- Long-lasting relief from discomfort and minor aches
How It’s Made
- Handcrafted with fresh-pressed Cannabis rosin to maintain the whole plant profile with the full spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes and phytonutrients
- Fresh-pressed using only heat – no solvents or chemicals used in the process
- Infused oil is precisely applied to each patch using modified 3D printing technology
|Intro Text||1:3 THC transdermal cannabis patch for minor aches, acute discomfort, relaxation.|
|Ingredients||Cannabis, Menthol, Camphor, Methyl Salicylate, Mineral Oil, Oleic Acid.|
|Dosing||1:3 CBD:THC (High THC) Apply the patch to clean skin that is free of hair and moisture. To use the patch, remove the protective liner on the patch and place the sticky side down onto your skin. Press firmly. Recommended application areas: Inside of wrists, inside/outside of biceps, shoulders, back of neck, back, ankle.
Duration: up to 12 hours
Onset time: 1 hour +/- 30 min.
Starting dose: 1 patch
Preferred by individuals with: whole body aches or acute discomfort