We made hundreds of meticulously formulated batches of our Topical Salve before deciding on the final product. But once you try it, we’re sure that you’ll agree it was time well spent. Verra Topical Salve is formulated with small-batch, hybrid cannabis that provides a powerful whole-plant extract rich in both cannabinoids and beneficial terpenes like B-Caryophyllene. Our formula was carefully crafted to deeply permeate skin and muscle tissue without causing psychoactive effects.
Relief 1:1 CBD:THC is available in 2 scents:
- Lavender Vanilla: Warm, soft and enticingly sweet, our Lavender Vanilla Topical Salve has a scent that’s nearly as soothing as its effects.
- Cedarwood: Warm and earthy, our Cedarwood Topical Salve smells like a relaxing stroll through the woods.
1mg CBD – 1mg THC per dose | 100mg CBD – 100mg THC per 1oz jar
For best results, apply a small amount of Verra Topical Salve to each affected area. Massage the salve into your skin until absorbed completely. Avoid washing the area for at least 10 minutes. This product is for topical use only.
At Verra we know just how inhibiting joint and muscle pain can be. We know that long workout recovery times can get in the way of progress. But we also know that with the powerful, synergistic effects of THC and CBD, you can find a natural way to manage joint, skin, and muscle aches while fostering healing.
- Completely non-psychoactive, as the cannabinoids do not enter the blood stream
- Contains essential oils, such as lavender and vanilla, that not only provide a luscious aroma but enables the salve to permeate the skin cells more deeply and maximize effects
- Derived from small-batch, hybrid cannabis that was grown to provide our handcrafted, terpene-rich salve with optimal whole-plant benefits
- Provides relief in approximately 10 minutes
- Effects last for 2–4 hours
- Approximately 140 applications per jar
- Ingredients: pure coconut oil, cocoa butter, beeswax, sesame oil, soybean oil, essential oils, cetyl alcohol, CO2 extracted cannabis oil, cannabidiol, Vitamin E, and arnica.