Chill Out With a Chai Whip
Ingredients (Serves two)
- 2 pieces Garden High-Society high-CBD Chai Chocolate
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 Tablespoons heavy whipping cream (can substitute full fat coconut milk)
- Ice cubes
- 1 cup milk (can substitute almond milk)
- Place chocolates, honey, and whipping cream into a medium, microwave-safe glass bowl.
- Place in microwave 15 to 30 seconds, or until chocolate has melted.
- Remove from microwave and whisk together until the melted chocolate and cream is fully combined.
- Create an ice bath to chill the chocolate mix: into a separate bowl, larger than the one containing the chocolate, put a handful of ice cubes and 1/2 cup water. Set the smaller bowl with the chocolate on top of the ice water mix in the larger bowl.
- Using a whisk, whip the chai chocolate cream until it forms soft peaks.
To serve: Add ice to two small glasses and add 1/2 cup milk to each. Divide and dollop the whipped chai mix on top of the milk. Enjoy a moment of Calm & Focus!