Elefante Gummy Mojito
Makes one single serving mojito.
- Fresh lime juice
- Elefante Gummy Simple Syrup (see step 2)
- Fresh mint leaves
- Sparkling water (can sub ginger ale, limeade)
- Place mint leaves and lime juice in a glass and muddle them together. Muddling = crushing the leaves to release the flavor and oils of the mint. Use the broad end of a wooden spoon or a set of brass knuckles. To each their own. Use ½ lime for each drink.For multiple drinks, pulse the mint in a blender/food processor with a splash of water or roughly chop it with a knife.
- Make the simple syrup: In a shot glass or similarly-sized glass, dose your drink accordingly. Example: If you desire 10mg THC per drink, use 1 Elefante gummy. Add preferred sweetener. Add 1 tablespoon water. Microwave 15-30 seconds depending on how many gummies you used. If you like your mojitos on the sweeter side, add more sweetener such as honey, agave, cane sugar, etc. Stir to dissolve and then add to the mint and lime juice.
- Add the ice and sparkling water.
- Garnish with lime slices, a sprig of mint, and/or fresh fruit. Feeling brave? Add jalapeno. Adult spice your drink to your liking - go wild! You deserve it!