Boutique cannabis brand that focuses on quality of product, minimalist design, and the overall user experience
Pure Beauty is an environmentally progressive boutique cannabis brand whose high quality flower is grown indoors in one of the most eco-sustainable cultivations in the country. All water used to grow Pure Beauty’s plants is captured from the air using dehumidification, saving millions of gallons of water a year. A closed loop system means no fertilizer or other harmful runoff, ensuring surrounding waters and land are kept clean and pure. And all-natural soil made up of friendly bacteria, fungi, protozoa and nematodes, coupled with macro-organisms like earthworms and roly-polys creates both healthy plant food, and helps prevent disease and plant-eating predators. Committed to criminal justice reform, a portion of all Pure Beauty’s profits are donated to Defy Ventures, a not for profit providing multi-disciplinary support and training to incarcerated populations with the goal of reducing rates of recidivism.
We rarely think of existence. Where do we come from and why? More importantly where does our weed come from? Do you care? You should care. Even if you care a tiny bit you will have deep love for our flower. All of the water used in our cultivation is collected from the air, we pull no water from California tap. Why? Because a single cannabis plant needs approximately 150-250 gallons of water to reach flowering state. Our cultivation has no runoff; even “safe” fertilizers and nutrients will contaminate surrounding water supplies making life inhabitable for indigenous species. And we love animals. We also love bugs and use them, like rolly pollys, earthworms and nematodes along with friendly bacteria, fungi and protozoa to create a “soil food web” which helps naturally prevent disease and plant-eating predators by working with the plant to provide nutrients and protection. And when we are done we donate all used soil to public parks. Because why not? Parks are great and we should all support them. And yes, we talk to our flower. These thoughtful cultivation practices and the good energy surrounding our flower in their life cycle creates robust terpene profiles, with a strong nose that—when you smoke it—you will understand the world in a different way.
Our sustainability ethos also applies to our packaging. While we have to package our products in something, we try not to use too much stuff, especially plastic. Most of our packing is paper (as little as possible). We spent a year and a half perfecting a child resistant mylar bag that is made from plant starch and are pretty proud of this. We are not perfect but we are trying. We will never put profits over a clean and beautiful earth.
EQUITY IN THIS INDUSTRY
We are very aware of the historical injustices in this industry and understand the responsibility we all have. We will use our voice and our community and our weed to try and keep this industry real. And diverse. And fair. We donate a portion of our proceeds to fund programming for currently and post incarcerated populations. Though we know there is still way more to do and we are committed to being part of the solution. Pure Beauty is female and minority owned.
- Sativa Cannabis Cigarettes$40.00Sativa pre-roll pack that's uplifting and energizing
- Terry T 20:1 CBD Flower 3.5g$44.00High-CBD strain that helps relieve pain and stress
- Pink Panther Flower 3.5g$45.00Indica flower that's good for treating pain and improving mood.
- Super Silver Haze Flower 3.5g$45.00Uplifting sativa that's great for treating stress and stimulating appetite
- Sea Star Flower 3.5g$49.00Indica flower for unwinding at the end of a long day
- Babies Indica Pre-Roll Pack$48.00Great for stress, anxiety, and sleep issues
- Babies Sativa Pre-Roll Pack$48.00Great for relieving stress, stimulating appetite, and uplifting mood
- Sativa Infused Solventless Pre-Rolls (5pk)$40.00High-dose pre-rolls infused with solventless live rosin and ice water hash
- Tangimal Flower 3.5g$49.00Sativa with stimulating and uplifting effects